Tardis Project Update

I thought it was a good time to give an update on this project. I hope to have some more pictures this weekend. I haven’t worked on it much because I was working on pumpkins. I also had to do a few things to get up to speed.

I picked up the additional fibers for the canvaswork/needlepoint version. But I still need stretcher bars in the correct size to which to tack it. These are proving harder to find than I expected. What is really annoying is that I’m pretty sure I have some that would be just right if only I could find them.

I also started the beaded version but realized that the pattern would not work as it was done for stitchery. The outline bits would need to have actual rows and therefore I needed to rechart it. I got that finished and now I need to restart it.

Outline Key for beading. Done in Black Beads.

Placement Chart for Colored Beads.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: